Looking for an optic at least 18X,something along a floating dot with crosshairs ,or a tiny crosshair illuminated.

Ohlongarm

Has to have a small moa at the max range 350 yards that won't cover the target too much, got a headache looking at the busy reticles which look useless for hunting applications, can spend up to 1200$.Groundhog and coyote are main prey. Will go on a 17 Hornet CZ varmint.

It's heavy as all get out so it might not balance well on your rifle but the Sig Tango 6 with the MOA reticle fits your bill. I've got one and the center dot doesn't completely cover a turkeys head at 500 yards. Very fine aiming point and it's simple to look through. On low power it looks like a plain duplex. Illumination is plenty bright for daylight use.

Has to have a small moa at the max range 350 yards that won't cover the target too much, got a headache looking at the busy reticles which look useless for hunting applications, can spend up to 1200$.Groundhog and coyote are main prey. Will go on a 17 Hornet CZ varmint.
If you would be satisfied with 15X as maximum power , I recommend the Leupold VX-5 , 3-15X , 44mm objective lens , 30mm tube with side focus , with Fire-Dot Heavy Duplex illuminated reticle . Leupold #172368 .
MidwayUSA sells them for $999.99 , currently out of stock . Look at views of this reticle on Midway website .
Midway's price is exactly same as price shown on Leupold website , so I would guess that this scope could be purchased for a lesser amount if you searched

Warpig here has the best prices on the vx-5's and is awesome to deal with.

I have a 3-9 Nightforce SHV illuminated forceplex might be a perfect fit for you! Very fine clean duplex!

PM if interested. It is homeless right now...

I use a sightron 10-50 with a fine dot for an F Class 300 yard shoot each week. The dot does not cover the ~ 1" center for on the targets we use.

check out the sightrons. They have other variable power ranges too.

So, are you aware you can get scopes with a variety of different reticles? There are endless potential combinations, and if you can't find exactly what you want, Leupold and others can build it to your specifications.

Check out the Zeiss Conquest V4 6-24x50. It is available with their #60 illuminated reticle which is a pretty fine German 4 style with only the center dot illuminated. The dot subtends .2 MOA at 12x and .1 at 24x. Should be plenty small. Red hawk rifles has the best prices with their demo models. Should be around $800 for that model.

Check out the Zeiss Conquest V4 6-24x50. It is available with their #60 illuminated reticle which is a pretty fine German 4 style with only the center dot illuminated. The dot subtends .2 MOA at 12x and .1 at 24x. Should be plenty small. Red hawk rifles has the best prices with their demo models. Should be around $800 for that model.
I'm leaning towards that scope , and also the Nightforce with forceplex reticle , can and does the dot have a black mode only for daytime bright sunlight, THX