Long Range Shooting Instructor

Give Rodney Beveridge in Weatherford tx a call. I know that he has placed in the top ten shooters at the King of the two miles event a year or so back. You will good basic instruction on ELR.
Jerry,

I'm sure that Rodney is a great instructor. But I'll just bet that after 11 years that the original poster has got it figured out by now.

The OP also hasn't been seen here since 2011. ;)

I've seen the training classes at Tiger Valley in Waco, but they seem like they're more than one day. I'd like to find someone local who could do shorter classes, more frequently. Does anyone have a recommendation of a facility or class that might be a fit?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Tiger Valley is a good facility, good trainers, and worth the money (at least a decade ago). It got me started quick. The moving shots beyond 500 yards will humble you!!!

Jerry,

I'm sure that Rodney is a great instructor. But I'll just bet that after 11 years that the original poster has got it figured out by now.

The OP also hasn't been seen here since 2011. ;)
Don't know why they came up on my screen as new post. I didn't even look at the date just the location humbled- thank you for the gentle correction

I just relocated from the DFW area. I agree that classes are great, and can help accelerate your learning. That said, I woukd head out to Fossil Point, in Decatur, TX. They are about 25 min west of Texas Motor Speedway. All of.my.old chums shoot there and would be happy to coach you up at the long range. Fossil Pointe is a great facility with great owners. I consider them friends. They also have occasional classes. They have an 800 yard range there.

Unfortunately I have made the same mistake and responded to ancient threads on this an other sites….noticed when I have others have found useful information from the resurrected thread