Limbsaver for HS sendero stock.

DJ Fergus

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct place but maybe it will help someone out. I searched the internet over to see what limbsaver would match up to a sendero stock and found nothing. So I carried my stock to a sporting goods store and went through every limbsaver they had. Limbsaver 10816 ( new airtec version) or 10601 ( classic version) is an exact fit on my stock. It will need to be glued or screwed on. As far as getting the old pad off: I put my stock in the deep freeze over night. Got it out the next morning an took a utility knife with a new blade and very gently start in between the fiberglass & hard plastic part of the old butt pad at the bottom of the stock & cut up about 1/3 of the way on one side, then 1/3 on the other side, alternating sides 1/3 of the way at a time very slowly and carefully not to pry outward to much or you will chip the fiberglass. If you chip it badly, don't get excited. That's what they make two part epoxy & sandpaper for. With some ingenuity you can touch it up & blend back with some paint. Mine did not chip but I was prepared for it if I did.

Hope this helps someone out.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.