Leupold MOA Turrets

hvychev77

Hi folks, just curious what options might there be for turrets to add to my Leupold VXII 4x12x50 scope? I want to have MOA adjustable turrets, but it currently wears just the factory caps, no adjustments, like a classic hunting scope. Is there such an option out there?

I have seen on Leupold's website they have the custom dial turrets, based on your load. Well, i would rather not have a 'custom' set up on this scope, as i might change my recipe up from time to time (i.e. bullets or powder types/charges etc..). What are your observations and experiences? Thanks in advance! hvychev77

Contact Leupold. Give them the serial number on your scope and they will tell you if they can pu the M1 turrets on it. You can get them with just 1/4 minute adjustments, that's what mine is.

I did it with an older Vari x III and they hooked it up in about three weeks for $130. Works well.

This is what it will look like. Good luck.
34D3FD2F-C915-4B43-8B37-BE3A8BA65EBA.jpeg

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.