Let’s play Long-ish range shooting monthly Challenge

I finally got out to try this with the .338 RUM
It wasn't pretty to say the least, but that was totally expected.
Tonight I shot the 100 yard and 200 yard shots with the 338 and the 200 with the 7 RUM, being that I'd already done 100 with that.
The good news is, the 338 targets gonna last awhile at this rate!
I thought maybe the scope was off, so I took one shot off the bench at a leftover target.

Nope, that wasn't the problem.

The 7 was much better, but honestly not nearly as good as I'd thought.
I'd put it at 3 5/16".

I ran out of daylight to do the 400.

Fun game. Really points out the weaknesses in real hunting scenarios.
Nice to see some pics rolling in 👊
I hope to get out again this weekend

Kneeling is my Achilles Heel……well one of them! 😉 memtb
O.M.G !! I'm having rotator cuff surgery @ 7am tomorrow and left knee meniscus surgery on 2-22-24 and I'm gonna do this shoot pull up your bloomers and shoot! My wife is gonna do it to so shoot unless you want to get beat by a girl!! Lmao!!

Field of Dreams 30 day movie challenge GIF

I'll throw in $10 to this months winner that'll be my completely optional entry donation. Be next weekend before I get a chance to shoot.

New challenge on new thread is up now

Correct me if I'm wrong but I Believe
DDman is the winner of the 100 yard free standing cold bore with 7/8".

I think only one challenge for February because more than one gets to hard to keep track of.
Pm send to ddman! Nice shooting!

New challenge on new thread is up now

Correct me if I'm wrong but I Believe
DDman is the winner of the 100 yard free standing cold bore with 7/8".

I think only one challenge for February because more than one gets to hard to keep track of.
I think a repeat of the 100 yd plus an add on.
One standard target 🎯 like the 100 yard every month plus one new one

So I drive to the range and there's some informal match going on. Time was short for me to do some shooting and there were just too many folks to wade through. Frustrating when it's a week day…

Looks like I'll have to wait a bit as I'll be traveling abroad with the family for a couple weeks.
Ugh Frustrated GIF by Equipe de France de Football

So I drive to the range and there's some informal match going on. Time was short for me to do some shooting and there were just too many folks to wade through. Frustrating when it's a week day…

Looks like I'll have to wait a bit as I'll be traveling abroad with the family for a couple weeks.
View attachment 539379
I went to my local range a couple of weeks ago and they changed the lock because it was a new year. Of course, they didn't have the new keys available!

That sounds silly.
Happens all the time. Last year gate was open so I went in to shoot. Gate was closed and locked when I was don, and I could not open it to leave. Walked two miles out to get service so I could get the new code. They had changed it for unknown reason and had not notified all the members yet.