Leica 1600B question

Tucker65

I have a Leica 1600B and am having a hard time understanding the manual. In the past when I used it I had it set up to give me the corrected distance based on whatever ballistic curve I had selected. From what I understand it made those calculations from the temperature, barometric pressure, and angle of sight.

I now want to set up the range finder to give me that correction in click values instead. My question is does it still use the temperature, barometric pressure, and angle of sight to come up with the solution it gives me in clicks? Before it would give me a yardage reading and then a shoot to yardage from there I would look at my range card for the correction in clicks. If I set it up so the range finder just gives me the clicks is it giving me the corrected data according to what ballistic curve I selected?

The manual is really vague and kinda hard to understand so any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks, John

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.