latest hunting gimmic tool thingy-well see for yourself

[ QUOTE ]
Roy, So instead of buying you diner and drinks they made you starve and knocked you out?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wakin' up sure was fun. That was some good s....tuff they gave me. Would do it again in a NY min.

If you could get jimm or buffalobob to adapt the end of that thing to this thing you wouldn't even need a knife.

Any of you guys about 50ish yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Go here if you wish.

Well depending on your family medical history, guess what, it's not just for 50 yr olds any more. Unfortunately, I have been every 3 years since I was 30, and your right, they do pass out some decent party mixes... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I am however grateful that they DO pass out the good stuff, as it sort of makes the evening before, somewhat more tolorable. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.