latest hunting gimmic tool thingy-well see for yourself

Saw a booth for this at the Shot Show. I have no use for such a gadget as I'm not a squimish fella. I use the core - pull - tie and pull back through the pelvis from the front method.

Next thing we'll see is gutting directions that start out with the words.... EEEwwwwww and/or "that's gross".

That was very funny indeed, for some strange reason it reminded me of what a vasectomy feels like.... I think that the doc I used had the same tool, he was just using it in a (slightly) different area!

Now if that does not make you laugh (and then pucker up and wince) then you don't know what I am talking about!

EZ

I don't know. How do I explain to my 7 year old hunting partner what it is used for? "Well son, see this end? Well ya jab it into Mr. Deers bean chute, spin it like a fork in a pile of spaghetti and pull. When the colon is fully prolapsed we cut it and throw a zip-tie around it to keep more beans from spilling. Mr. Deer will look like he has a smooth tail and a furry one until we gut him and pull the smooth tail back through."

I don't think that will work. Or even worse, what if my hunting buddies see this thing in the gear bag. I can hear it now.
"Hey Joe, what you doing with a tent stake puller in your bag?"
"That ain't a stake puller. It's for tying off a deers drain pipe."
"What??!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
"Yeah, you know, you stuff it against the tide and twist. Then you pull out the pink and tie it off. Works great."
"Um Joe, I think we need to talk about the type of hunting videos you have been watching. In the mean time I'm going to hold on to this thingy 'till we get back and you have a chance to rest and think about... well,things."

Not quite sure I'm ready for this hunting tool.

DANG It 4ked, I just spit my coffee all over the floor, and my back WAS doin better.

Dang it hurts to laugh that hard right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Yea, I can surly visualize that thing being used, and I don't think that anyone should pull that out in any of the camps I have been in. There would definately be some eyebrows and questions of charactor raised.

**** it hurts to think about it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif (just don't laugh, and you'll be fine), Oh dang can't stop. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I'm glad you spit out the coffee. I did the same thing to my mom and dad on two seperate occasions and they didn't spit out their coffee. They almost choked to death. Mom said she breathed her coffee in the wrong pipe and couldn't cough or inhale. Almost passed out in the Red Lion lobby waiting for Sunday brunch. Dad was in the kitchen and finally coughed hard enough to clear his airway. Now I have to wait 'till they swallow their coffee before I say something funny.

True story.

Sneezin or Coughing

Right now, sneezing or coughing are on my list of things I hope not to encounter. Might as well take a kidney punch from George Forman, most likly have the same end results. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I just checked out their homepage deer-e-ere. The way they have that thing twirling around is funny enough.
I want to call it the "BUTT DART". They also say it can be used on similar sized game. (so squirrels are out of the question)?

Roy, So instead of buying you diner and drinks they made you starve and knocked you out?

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.