Your latest hunt pİcs

image.jpg
My Idaho backcountry bull at 335 yds. .340 wby with a 250 SMK.

image.jpg
My last kill, last minute hunt killed last hour of the season after work. 725yds .340 wby 250smk. My longest shot to date and smallest buck thus far

Culled this 4pt. Head shot with my Gap-10 distance was about 110 yards. I also saw a up and coming fallow buck then killed a doe the next morning. No long shots for me this season unfortunately.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 58
Here's the 4pt. While not having the season I wanted I saw lots of cool stuff. Scouted a awesome turkey for the spring season. That fallow deer were nice to watch.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 57
Swine Down! Went to Woods-N-Water in Wrightsville GA for hogs and deer and ended up with a 200lb boar at 125 yards!!!! Tasty! Never had to track it thank God. The 300 RUM did its job.

It started as a 180 grain Partition and had a net weight of 130 grains.

Culled this 4pt. Head shot with my Gap-10 distance was about 110 yards. I also saw a up and coming fallow buck then killed a doe the next morning. No long shots for me this season unfortunately.
That's an awfully interesting rack. What species is he?

EDTA: I think I figured it out, he's the Fallow?

Pennsylvania / 847 yards / Montour County Rifles 338-408 Chey-Tac

Kevin Cram 2016 #1 - 1.jpg

Pennsylvania / 1597 yards / Montour County Rifles 338-408 Chey-Tac

Shane Walton 1597 yards 2016 - 1.jpg

Pennsylvania / 910 yards / Montour County Rifles / 6.5-284 Norma

Joelena Street 910 yards 2106 - 1.jpg

Pennsylvania / 791 yards / Montour County Rifles / 338-408 Chey-Tac

John Mason Guest 791 yards 2016 - 1.jpg

Buck was big for the area and took me all season to connect. Only about 40 yards.

Two does where New Year's Day last day of late doe season also my fathers birthday. So we usually go hunting together. We were all able to take a few does but nothing more than 80 yards of course. They came in close even though I could shot up to 1300

Attachments

• IMG_0074.jpg
    IMG_0074.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0046.jpg
    IMG_0046.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 62
Buck was big for the area and took me all season to connect. Only about 40 yards.

Two does where New Year's Day last day of late doe season also my fathers birthday. So we usually go hunting together. We were all able to take a few does but nothing more than 80 yards of course. They came in close even though I could shot up to 1300
Better to have that LR rig when you don't need it than to need it and not have it.

The money we spend to be able to do it when the opportunity comes along is never wasted even when it all happens at under a hundred.

Nice deer.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.