large rifle primers

Shipping is shipping and hazmat just is what it is. Just another ridiculous tax but when gas is double and you have to put your card in twice for one tank of fuel it just isn't that big of a dealbreaker. And it is very satisfying seeing that reloading shelf with a nice stack.

Saw this looking through items sold at a local estate sale. Just couldn't help but share. LMAO
1663022688165.png

I was in Alaska last month and went to Alaskalist.com. I found primers listed as "caps". I was so frustrated because they wanted $5/1,000 but I could not fly them home. Check out Craigslist, might score a deal.

Totally exhausted, dirty and smelling of chainsaw is all forgotten when you look at the 4 cords of wood you just put up for winter! A full wood shed is like a full shelf of primers, powders and bullets.
A full woodshed is very satisfying, but I can't throw a log accurate enough to hunt with it.

I was in Alaska last month and went to Alaskalist.com. I found primers listed as "caps". I was so frustrated because they wanted $5/1,000 but I could not fly them home. Check out Craigslist, might score a deal.
I have no doubt the box is full. But when the bidding starts it will be No where the price this guy bought them at. Lmao