large rifle primers

I'm having shower doors installed right now! Installer saw my Hornady manual. Said he got divorced and has 10,000 LR and 10,000 LRM CCI primers. I'm going to buy them at $5 per hundred.

You just never know!
Hey there ol buddy ol pal. How bout sending a few my way....Don't forget your "friends". 😉;)Those should last a week or so.....have fun.:)

A little off the subject, but looking this morning for items. Found H-4350 @ Brownell in1# & 8#, but from $54 for 1# to $385 for 8#. I wonder who fall for that? Powder Valley had some the other day, It wasn't anywhere near that prices. I hope they sit on it until hell freezes over.

Just posted these. They take credit cards, seem legit in Lima Ohio.

Republic Ammunition, Ginex Large Rifle Primers $110.00

I went and purchased the first 5,000 from the guy. He upped the price to $6.50/100. So for $315.00 I received 5,000 Federal Match Large rifle. I'm certain he told me they were CCI. Oh well...I hope the 10,000 LRM are CCI. I think both are just great, but CCI's take up a lot less space due the packaging design.

In my dreams
Last week I posted the guy installing glass shower doors, is going through a divorce, liquidating his reloading supplies. He has so many primers...I bought the above 5,000 and will buy his LRM primers, hopefully soon. I help a dozen or so folks each year with load development. Then wind up loading 200 or so rounds after finalizing the load. So I can easily use 2,000 just doing others stuff. Then there's my own nutty one hole projects that result in thousands of more rounds being loaded!