Large magnum rifle primers

All I've ever used were 250s. For the more knowledgeable out there that have used other brands magnum and non in large capacity magnums have you had any difference in accuracy, amount of unburned powder and/or any other info?

I went to a gun show today for the first time in five years. There were several tables with one or two bricks priced at $150.00 or 100 packs for $15.00. They were still there when I left. I almost laughed at the way they put one on the table and hide the rest in a box under the table.

I've never wished for cci primers; the fed primers have been better to me over the years
I have been a 215 guy for many many years, but I have cut ES/SD numbers in half on a few rifles by switching to CCIs. I`m sure it has to do with the fact that I`m using a spherical powder in them. I still use mainly 215s though. I just feed my rifles what they like. Not sure if it really makes a difference, but it makes me feel better as far as consistency goes. I guess I could try switching back to 215s and take it out to a mile and see if I can still hit my gong Lol. Have plenty of 215, and 215Ms, but down to half a brick of 250s.

I just loaded and shot 5 test rounds with those old Winchester 115 primers , in the yellow box ,and wood in between the rows of primers, they worked fine along with the Imr 4064 , that is in a metal can , with the old price of 14.95 .
Tested powder before I give it away, it had a brown dust when I poured it in the powder throw , but worked fine , just ask the neighbors 😂
Until I find large rifle I'll use up the old stuff.