lapua .260

the shotty

So I have been researching things this past week for my .260 build and have been contemplating components. I have read many posts on many forums as to how to neck up or down lapua brass for the .260. In my search I came across this on their site Products - Lapua but cannot find any other information on them actually making the brass or that its for sale. Does anybody have more information on lapua actually manufacturing brass for the .260 or where to buy it?

GO TO THE LAPUA WEB SITE, THEY DO MAKE IT. YOU WILL HAVE TO CALL AROUND AND SEE HOW IS TAKING BACK ORDERS. I HAVE ORDERED SOME FROM BRUNO'S AND THEY SAID THAT IT WOULD BE APRIL OR MAY BEFORE THEY GET ANY. Products - Lapua

I use Nosler in my high end bolt gun and Rem in my DPMS.....Nosler is nice stuff...Ed

ok awesome thanks guys! how is lapua pricing vs nosler brass in general not just the .260 and what about quality between the two, I could research it but I'm feeling lazy right now and don't have the time. thanks again guys!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts