Knoxx Aniom stock?

summitsitter

I have a guy I work with who is really interested in this stock. He had talked about getting a muzzle brake put on but didn't really want the loud noise of the brake. The gun will be shot mostly out of a boxstand for hunting and belive the blast would deafen you in the stand, but doesn't want to where earplugs while hunting. Its a sendero 7mm STW. Anybody had any experience with this stock. He as asking me about it. I told him I didn't know but I knew a website that had some guys that would know. Thanks.

I haven't shot that rifle stock but have shot the Knoxx 6 position recoil reducing stock on some 12ga's and they worked great

you can check out the knox stocks on black hawk tactical site. hope this helps.

I have that stock on my rem sendero 300 RUM. made a big difference. doesn't take recoil away, just makes it way more comfortable. if you take that very sharp snap in recoil out it makes it very tolerable. I also put that type of stock on my rem 870 shotgun. same results. I love these stocks. love the vertical grip. adjustable stock length. would put it on a low recoil rifle also because I find it so comfortable.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts