KIRBY SMILING (ALMOST)

RE: your pic. So that's what it takes? A subject much more pleasant than a hunk of metal or a dead animal! You'll never look happier and you wife will never look more like a happy mom!

"Train up a child when 'she' is young, and when she is old 'she' will not depart form it." Prov ??:??

How soon will she have cutting oil under those little finger nails. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks for posting the pic!

May your Christmas be merry.

[ QUOTE ]
Eaglet,

No need to keep quiet, always welcome and enjoy your comments!!

Kirby Allen(50)

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ...Thank you! what I ment was I would not tell your wife any more... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Kirby,

We have now seen pictures of you with several examples of trophy animals, shooting accomplishments & your superb riflecraft; always with a composed look of humility on your face. All of these things you've done before & I'm sure you'll do again, but the picture with your wife & child expresses a pride & joy you can't conceal, a loving family is without equal. You've done well for yourself & I wish you a continuation of your good fortune & blessings to you & your family.

Have a merry Christmas & a happy New Year,
Dave

[/ QUOTE ]

AMEN!

Thank you sincerely from both my wide and me to all of you and your well wishes. Hope all of you have a merry christmas and best year yet!!

Thanks for keeping it quiet about posting that pic!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kirby Allen(50)

[ QUOTE ]
Fine, here is some proof and my wife will kill me for this so lets keep it quite I posted this picture.

1021After_first_Bath-med.jpg

Gee, I think I am thinning a bit on top!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Kirby Allen(50)

[/ QUOTE ]

Good day everyone! Just a little comment on smiling based on something I learned in the past week. And this relates only to myself, and nobody else.

I just returned from Ontario where I was attending my grandfathers funeral. He was a great man who lived a wonderful life of 89 years.

So the night before the funeral we were going through old photo albums looking for pictures to put together for a display at the service. On every picture that I saw with my gramp in it, he had a huge smile on his face and I could tell just from that that he genuinely was a really happy person.

As a result of this, I have decided that I am going to start smiling in my pictures so that one day my grandkids can see the same when they're looking at my pictures.

I have historically been one of those don't smile for the camera type's. But no more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

By the way Kirby, nice hospital picture. Don't worry about the thinning hair, just wait till it starts going grey. My kids are 2.5 and 5 and you should see how my hair has changed in that time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Merry Christmas everyone!

Slopehunter,

I think you have offered us some very wise words to think about.

I am sure I can speak for everyone on LRH when I say our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family for the loss of your grandfather.

I have very similiar memories of my granddad although I was much younger.

About the grey hairs, they are coming fast already!!! I think they want to make the change before they all fall out!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Again, best to your family this holiday season. Your Grand dad is still smiling down on you all I am sure.

Kirby Allen(50)

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you sincerely from both my wide and me to all of you and your well wishes. Hope all of you have a merry christmas and best year yet!!

Thanks for keeping it quiet about posting that pic!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kirby Allen(50)

[/ QUOTE ]

Your wide?? ohoh.. looks like a freudian slip..LOL.. Now what does Kirby have to keep folks quiet about this???

LOL

Blygy

the whole fat fingers on the key board doesen't cut it when you make mention of the bos ladies size no matter how small they are they all think that they are huge.

I used to keep a kinda stern look about myself all the time I'd give a half smerk/smile for pics. , one day I pull an older woman over who was very polite and i was the same way back to her but she asked what she had doen to up set me , I assured her that I wasen't upset , she then asked whay i looked so mad and began to interogate me about me feelings and past , she then told me that life was to short to go round with a frown and how I should be thankfull that I was so lucky , it was awfull like getting based by my grandmaw ,I felt like a little toad when she was done.
After that I stepped back and rethought the whole thing and restarted as officer friendly. Its amazing how much smoother things go when everybody looks happy , you don't get nearly the flack from subjects/suspects.
I guess the frown is somthing they issue during POST .

I try to smile and keep a bright outlook now days even though last year my house and all my belonging were washed away I was happy to know that we(family) were all healthy and together , the rest of the stuff realy doesn't matter it can be replaced.

[ QUOTE ]
Not good!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Not good, you are right my friend that ranks right up there with calling your wife by an old girlfriends name,TWICE!!!

Maybe if you talk to Dave King real nice he'll fix it for you, I'm sure he'll understand.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.