Kinda thin here!

G

I haven't been here in a while but it appears that a long list of items has been removed and this forum thinned down by a large margin!

I don't have a clue what's going on but I really do enjoy visiting here and reading about what you guys are doing! We recently made up a .30x.338 Lapua Magnum on a Savage 116 action and golly....does this thing shoot "knotholes" way out there!

Think I'll sniff around a little!

Welcome back. The forum categories are a touch more consise than the old format but all the info is still here. The topics are as vibrant as ever with new and old members posting their fingers off.

You may notice a bit of a tense feeling here as of late but one way or the other things will reach equalibrium soon enough. On the other hand there is also a mood of celebration as hunting reports come in from all points of the globe. A deer here and elk there. Some antelope to boot. It's turning out to be a good season it seems.

Sniff around but watch your sniffer. And again, welcome back.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.