Kauger actions

I had an opportunity to examine one of these a couple months ago. It looked like a very well made action. As I recall a drawing accompanied the action showing headspacing dimensions. I don't know anyone currently using one.

Alex wheeler helped them re/design the ignition on the newer made ones so I'd imagine that's a dang good sign

I've saw a couple guys using them in local 1000 yd benchrest. They are shooting pretty well in the hands of those using them. I have not examined one closely to comment on feel/smooth/etc.

I have used one. Not smooth like a premium action, but above average over standard R700. Resembles a Bergara very closely, very well machined and has nice features at price point in 2022 when I bought it, not sure on $ now. Built a 6.5 PRC and it shot as well as any I build, 1/2 to 3/4 MOA hunting gun.

I live in GA and compete in PRS in Southeast. Kauger is in GA and their actions are showing up more and more at the PRS events. Have not bought one yet but looked at my buddies. Very nice. Suspect some well know OEM actions made by them.....................