Terminus actions

Joel has had great communication with me over the past few weeks. I'm very excited to try my first Terminus action. I ordered an Apollo Lite that should ship any day. I also chose to go with his DBM set up and 3 inch billet mags.

Going to be a 6.5 saum with a carbon bart#4 7.5 twist in an eh2

I think it's the only one you'll find ready for a 4" Mag. I'll be picking one up shortly.
I think other actions (Lone Peak) can be cut for a 4 inch box for an additional charge, making the Terminus a better value for sure.

The Kratos X is the receiver I designed to handle the Lapua and Norma Mag cases without further modification. The Kratos X has a true 4" bolt stroke and will accept a 4" internal mag box that is also available from Terminus. The mag box is a sturdy stainless steel center feed box that comes with spring and follower.
As with all the Terminus receivers, they come with complete DLC treatment, and your complete satisfaction or your money back.

The new Titan receiver will also accept the Lapua and Norma, but is designed for the .408 case and its variants. I will also offer bottom metal for the Titan that is significantly better than what is currently available.

View attachment 235525
Joel, when will this new Cheytac action and DBM be available? McMillan have the inlet already?

Joel, when will this new Cheytac action and DBM be available? McMillan have the inlet already?
The CheyTac receiver, the Titan, will be finished the end of January. This is the single shot version. The repeater and corresponding bottom metal will be out shortly after that.

I ran a Zeus action for two days at Barbour Creek long range. It's a really nice action, and may be my next action I purchase. I only have a Defiance and a Kelby Atlas to compare it too.

I want to build a 30 Sherman magnum on a terminus action. Would a Kratos work or a Kratos X work better?
I'd build it on a kratos lite with a cfe12 box which allows for 3.825" coal. If you need more than this mag length, get the X version with a cfe9 4" box.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.