Just saw a Movie - Escape From Kabul

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Documentary on how one US President and his Cabinet destroyed a Country, Culture and People in ONE DAY. The USA fought, lost American lives and spent BILLIONS OF $$s over 18 years to bring a Country from the 5th Centry to the 21st Centry. It was all lost in a day along with giving the Taliban $80,000,000,000.00 of the United States most advanced Military Equipment.
Then turned Afghanistan back into a 5th Centry Country , left US Citizens & Service People along with thousands of Afghanistan people to die and those that lived with no HOPE for a future..
ESCAPE FROM KABUL
Watch this movie and you will think that it could not happen, but it is TRUE what the US did.
People should watch what is going on in the world and especially our Country-Our Boarder.
Now the conflict with Iran. The USA is still giving the Terriots Billions of $$$ and we are all letting it happen by the people we put in power and in charge of our Country.

The gay muslim from kenya gave them a plane load of cash on his last days in office. Why are all the presidents on the left partners with out sworn enemies? The only one to stand up to the terrorist has been under attack for the past 6 years. Wonder why....?
FB_IMG_1698440028500.jpg

Documentary on how one US President and his Cabinet destroyed a Country, Culture and People in ONE DAY. The USA fought, lost American lives and spent BILLIONS OF $$s over 18 years to bring a Country from the 5th Centry to the 21st Centry. It was all lost in a day along with giving the Taliban $80,000,000,000.00 of the United States most advanced Military Equipment.
Then turned Afghanistan back into a 5th Centry Country , left US Citizens & Service People along with thousands of Afghanistan people to die and those that lived with no HOPE for a future..
ESCAPE FROM KABUL
Watch this movie and you will think that it could not happen, but it is TRUE what the US did.
People should watch what is going on in the world and especially our Country-Our Boarder.
Now the conflict with Iran. The USA is still giving the Terriots Billions of $$$ and we are all letting it happen by the people we put in power and in charge of our Country.
I believe if those people want to live in the 5 century who are we tell them they can't ? And as far as letting it happen. I don't believe we put these people in charge. I did not vote for one of them. The ones I voted for are not in charge. And I believe voting is full of corruption bought & paid for with our tax dollars.

Attachments

• IT-ISAC SCREENSHOT.png
    IT-ISAC SCREENSHOT.png
    286.4 KB · Views: 14
  • $5 Trillion info sharing.PNG
    $5 Trillion info sharing.PNG
    88.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IT-ISAC DHS ELECTIONS.PNG
    IT-ISAC DHS ELECTIONS.PNG
    25.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IT-ISAC MEMBERS.PNG
    IT-ISAC MEMBERS.PNG
    164.6 KB · Views: 13
  • BEN CARR & BILL GATES IT-ISAC.PNG
    BEN CARR & BILL GATES IT-ISAC.PNG
    57.4 KB · Views: 16
I believe if those people want to live in the 5 century who are we tell them they can't ?
Unfortunately "those people" have been re homed into Europe, and the USA. Sweden decided it didn't wish to return to the 5 century, and began deporting "those people".

Events around the country indicate that them is becoming us.