Just hit a Wall

MTNRaine

I just got talking to Kirby about my project. And we have a problem the lefthanded action he had was defective, I guess their was an extremely small crack along the leftside of the receiver, and he had to use sonar to discover this. Remington would not replace it because it was "modified" and the problem was from "excess" machining. also as you know all stripped LH receivers are discontinued. So Kirby has to invest in a whole gun and buy the other parts or get a more expensive action such as a Nesika bay reciever, both costing me and him more money. Do any of you happen to have a bare remmy LH receiver that I could buy?
Thanksgun)

Hey, you might start a thread in the for sale section. WTB (want to buy) a Remington LH action, make sure you tell them what bolt face and action length too, blued or stainless, J-lock or no-J-lock (small locking feature).

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.