Just getting started

Hi. My name is Pavel A. I'm New to hunting in general let alone long-range. Looking forward to learn new things from others.
WELCOME! Read and explore this long range shooting forum, there is a ton to read and learn. If you haven't purchase reloading gear. Read, before doing that. The other is how deep is your pockets. You will wish you knew before you purchase something. Presently it's hard to get brass, powder, primers and some bullets for reloading. So you have time to look, watch, and read about reloading. Sierra Reloading manual carry wider range of cartridges, than others. I am not saying not to get the other manuals, Watch for older manual that somebody might be giving away or selling. The newer manuals drop items that may work for your cartridge or rifle, pistol, or shotgun. I do upgrade my manuals, but don't throw away my older one's. I am no great long range shooter by a long shot, but been reloading for 60 years and watch the hand loading grow. So read and learn for now. Buy a little later on. Ask question here and you will get answers here. Some good and some bad. So read and you will figure it out. For my bolts actions rifles, I only hand load for them. I don't buy factory ammo except for Auto loaders, and rim fire ammo. "WECLOME"

Welcome! And good luck in starting out. As others have said, watch the classifieds here and you can find stuff you need. For reloading powder and primers, just stop by every place that sells that stuff when ever you are by them and you will find powder or primers eventually. And even if they don't have what you want you may be able to buy some other stuff and use it to trade for what you want. Just familiarize yourself with popular powders and primers and that can work well for you to get what you need. Good luck!