GETTING STARTED

I have a couple of XTR II's and can say they track perfectly and are solidly built. Those with younger eyes tell my the glass is not up to NXS/Leupold HD standard but they are all starting to look very similar to me. The deal breaker is the weight. Little too heavy to carry all day unless you have to. I think they make a really nice target scope for the $

I have a steyr pro hunter 25-06 was going to buy a scope for long range shooting was looking at a used Bushnell Elite Tactical 3.5-21x50mm Rifle Scope 34mm for 800 dollars..is this a good price. or should I look at something else. don't want to spend a ton of money that's why I am using a rifle that I already have. Thanks

BURRIS XTR II 8X40X50 ARE THEY WORTH IT 900.00...

Welcome to LRH and enjoy! Worth can be very subjective. Between the two, "I" would go with the Bushnell, it will give you more flexibility, esp. in hunting situations.

Good luck!

Welcome to LRH and enjoy! Worth can be very subjective. Between the two, "I" would go with the Bushnell, it will give you more flexibility, esp. in hunting situations.

Good luck!
Thanks everybody for the input..have another question..i have a pistol that I would like to trade for a scope..can I post that under optics for sale..

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.