Just getting started

Another welcome from Montana.
What are you planning to reload for?Any idea on favorite bullets yet?Caliber?
A ton of great reloaders here and will help you with all sorts of questions.There are no dumb questions,ask away friend.
Also we have many gunsmiths on this forum and will give advice on firearm problems you may have.
Old Rooster

Welcome. Now is a terrible time to jump in....it is a good time to do some serious investigation and work towards the right shooting/reloading setup.

IMO, optics are the most widely available with tifles second. I would start there. From a rifle viewpoint, I would start new school like 6.5 PRC, 6.8 Western or go old school like 270 Win.....the middle ground like 6.5x55 is just too low in popularity right now and will be hard to find.
Good luck!

Welcome. Now is a terrible time to jump in....it is a good time to do some serious investigation and work towards the right shooting/reloading setup.

IMO, optics are the most widely available with tifles second. I would start there. From a rifle viewpoint, I would start new school like 6.5 PRC, 6.8 Western or go old school like 270 Win.....the middle ground like 6.5x55 is just too low in popularity right now and will be hard to find.
Goo

Good luck!
I dove in head first on the 6.8w Waggon. Have powders, primers and got over 200 factory loads. Waiting on rifles and dies.