Just found this

So was checking SD card on my sons camera that he had out earlier this spring and came across this buck haha. Son didn't even know this buck was there and I just called him and shared pictures of buck he's really wishing he would of spent some time there or at least checked that camera 🤣
Be a monster next year if he survived the season View attachment 515695View attachment 515698
Where I live, Whoever killed that buck would brag about it for years.

Man, that is a nice deer. I check cameras weekly or at least every other week beginning in September.
But, I have gotten into the cell camera league this season.
They are great for instant notification and also help keep me out of certain areas I don't need to be in like scrapes.
Good luck hunting!

Beautiful deer. I've gone to Saskatchewan waterfowl hunting for at least 1 week for the last 20 years and the deer I've seen are just crazy. We've gotten to know some farmers and they've showed us their trophy rooms. Unbelievable deer. One guy had a room full of Boone and Crocket whitetails and a handful of mule deer over 180".

When asked him where he shot them. He said "Every deer was within five miles of this farm."

Low hunting pressure and heavy woods mixed with crop land seems like the perfect recipe to grow giants. The interesting thing is that these guys are always more excited about drawing moose or elk tags.

@ Ole Red,..
Here in Idaho, the Squirrels are eating my son's,.. Sheds and dead Head racks, that are distributed around his Terraced / Landscaped, rock and Paver, Patio !
NO "Action" has been taken against them, as my DIL,.. likes them,.. LOL !

Last week, my 23 y/o Grandson stuck ( with, an Expandable B-H ), a nice 3 x 3 ( Western Count ) with, Tall eye guards with, his Bow, in Eastern Idaho so,.. we'll be eating "Good", soon !
I've been wanting to go after White tails, up to Central Id., but caught the Flu ( or something ? ) just before, Thanksgiving.
I'm itching to, try out my 6.5 Creedmoor, on One ! NOT quite sure it's,.. "Enough Gun", per some of, the guys on here, tho !,. LOL, LOL !!!
Read, the .270 for Moose Posts and you'll Laugh your asszz off at, the "Cannon's" that, they think ARE, "necessary", for Moose,.. OMG !!!

Last edited:
Last week, my 23 y/o Grandson stuck ( with, an Expandable B-H ), a nice 3 x 3 ( Western Count ) with, Tall eye guards with, his Bow, in Eastern Idaho so,.. we'll be eating "Good", soon !
I've been wanting to go after White tails, up to Central Id., but caught the Flu ( or something ? ) just before, Thanksgiving.
I'm itching to, try out my 6.5 Creedmoor, on One ! NOT quite sure it's,.. "Enough Gun", per some of, the guys on here, tho !
LOL ! Read the .270 for Moose Posts and you'll Laugh your aszz off at the "Cannon's" they "Think" are "necessary",.. OMG !!!
Just shoot it twice 😂

Recent Posts