Votes: 155 24.8%
  • 51 to 60 years old

Votes: 127 20.3%
  • 61-70 years old

Votes: 64 10.2%
  • 71 years old or older

Votes: 8 1.3%

• Total voters
There comes a day when you operate the camera and let your daughter load the animal. :D

Cynthia1st350yds.jpg

So far the best benefit I've discovered by being 63 is there's no early withdrawal penalty for pulling money out of my 401K to spend on guns and ammo. I could retire but I enjoy my job too much. I run an observatory and my home and property are surrounded by National Forest at 5800' in the Patagonia mountinas of southern Arizona. There's plenty of room to shoot since there are only about 15 homes itn the nearest 100 square miles. Game is a little skimpy but deer, javelina, and coatimundi and lots of birds come regularly for water. I prefer watching the local critters to killing them.

67 years and at the point my mind says,"Let's do it.", and my body says "Hold on there . Let's think about this." Been shooting since I was 12 and long range since I was 25 in the service.

I am old enough to get senile I guess, because I tried to cast my vote into the poll and then I read the message that told me I have already voted. I have no recollection of doing this. I guess it all starts in the late 50s. Yippee, I get to be a kid again!

Just turned 50 in August. But the wilderness I hunt is getting harder to hunt at the end of the day. 9 to 10 hrs and 6 miles is now making me tired. I started on the treadmill for 45 minutes with 25lbs and worked up to 65 minutes with 50lbs. Now I thinking I need to stay on the treadmill year round. :D

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.