Votes: 155 24.8%
  • 51 to 60 years old

Votes: 127 20.3%
  • 61-70 years old

Votes: 64 10.2%
  • 71 years old or older

Votes: 8 1.3%

• Total voters
Interesting poll, I obviously missed it.... like lots of other things.....:)

I should have got into this stuff 30 years ago. Problem is, if you want high end guns and high end optics and go on high end hunts, you need to be financially set and that comes with age....

I'm there, both ways.....

I just wish I could sell like I could when I was 30.........:D

37... I still think I'm 20 though, just a whole lot slower and a little wiser.

If I was 20, I would still be after the biggest loudest flashiest rifle I couldn't afford!!

Loving the Forum!

Just purchased my first precision rifle and joined this Forum today at 64. As I research long range shooting, it looks like it will take months just to get the rifle sighted for distance- Barrett MRAD 338. I figure it will take me 20-30 years and lots of cash for ammo to get good at this, so I better stay healthy.

Like so many others, I am a bit older than I'd like to be. Good guns and expensive optics cost money. The younger you are the less money you have for this particular area of the shooting sports. A guy with a wife and a couple of young kids might have a hard time skipping braces and buying guns.

As I've gotten older and more refined, my tastes and expectations in firearms has as well. So many people are buying the latest flash in the pan from some random gunsmith or scope company it is hard to seperate the wheat from the chaff these days.

LRH is one place to get some good information, my problem is that the internet commandos crank out far more gibberish than info on most subjects. Apparently, older does mean grumpy, haha.

Just purchased my first precision rifle and joined this Forum today at 64. As I research long range shooting, it looks like it will take months just to get the rifle sighted for distance- Barrett MRAD 338. I figure it will take me 20-30 years and lots of cash for ammo to get good at this, so I better stay healthy.

It shouldn't take you long w/ the MRAD rifle to stretch her out. Just work on trigger control, breathing, and body position. Hand loading will definitely save you a ton of money with that powder burner, but the the 338 Lapua is a very capable long range rifle.

Tank

Re: Looking for Foreclosure Real Estate Properties Arizona ? | Trustee Sales ?

[FONT=&quot]We are new online bidding service where investors can login and bid on Foreclosure Real Estate Properties in Arizona going to auction every day. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Here you are guided for Real estate investment fund foreclosures REO services trustee auctions distressed property Arizona. [/FONT]You must have complete, current, and accurate information to make informed decisions.
Click on the link below
http://www.nvcbidder.com/
Or
Contact Us! E-Mail [FONT=&quot][email protected][/FONT] Phone: 480-588-2210

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.