Votes: 155 24.8%
  • 51 to 60 years old

Votes: 127 20.3%
  • 61-70 years old

Votes: 64 10.2%
  • 71 years old or older

Votes: 8 1.3%

• Total voters
I'm 32 and just started getting into longrange hunting and would hate to know how much I have spent so far! Good thing I'm not married so I don't have to tell her what I've spent!!!:)

Mudbug

i'm 35 years old.
i'm comming from a millitary officer father who involved me in shooting, and learned me to handled guns, rifles from the time when i was 7 years old.
at 10 i got involved on high competition shooting team for more then 12years of my life. i got hundreds of first, second or third position on the podium, and i also got 4years university as coach on high shooting sport.
2years i was part of the national lot team...
but i have to admit the lrh is different then 22lr.
i know alot how to train somebody to shoot with 22 cal for competition, but big bores are different story.
this site for me is like a second stage in shooting art, but this time past 1000yards.
i learn alot from this forum, and i steel learning every day.

i enjoy to read and post information on this forum, because of the quality of the peoples who are willing to share their knowledge, and help other guys to get proper involved in this great shooting art.

I just turned 36 this month.I have been in this long range game for about a year now.I have learned alot here,probably what I have learned the most is how expensive this addiction is.I think it actually becomes a sickness.:D

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts