Jewell Triggers ... do they have a website?

Gettn2

I know I can be an idiot ...

But I am not finding a website for Jewell triggers. Do they have one?

Thanks for the help!

I don't think they have a web site, never have!
You can call them and they will take phone orders.
I just got a trigger a few days ago, have not had time to install yet.
Once you go jewell you might need more! (one for every gun you own) be fore warned!

Cam

Just call 'em. They are good to talk with. It's the only way I could learn about the different models. Finally I just told them what the trigger was going to be used for. The fella this is what you want. Sounded good to me. Varmint w/bottom safety. Shipped in a couple of weeks and I was surprised at what I thought was a reasonable price.

I just dropped in on them today. I live about an hour and a half from their shop. I've never been there when the owner was there but the gentleman that takes the orders dropped what he was doing and fixed me up. There must have been 3 triggers on his workbench and another 20 or so in sacks. I guess Santa was going to swing by an pick them up later this month.

I put one of their BR triggers in my .338 Edge (from DE) this afternoon. Not much to it. That's 5 Jewell's so far :D

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.