JARD trigger for Ruger M-77 mkII

James Jones

After the owner calls me and says not to worry about the rifle this wekend hes gonna hunt instead !!! (insert bad words here)

I just installed one of these units in the Ruger that gave me fits bedding earlier this week and I have to say that I'm VERY dissapointed in this thing , the fit and finish is awfull the material its made from is soft the engagement points on the sear and trigger are way out of alignment to where they need to be , the safety desgine on it is realy cheaply desgined setup , the whole thig just realy puts a bad taste in my mouth about the company.

I was told by several guys that the triggers they got were great and worked very well , (one Winchester and one Rem 700)

For the price I paid from the trigger and to install it plus the time and effort I took to make it right (I'm eating the cost) I could have bought a Jewell !!! I'm eating the cost of making the trigger work right because after talking to a coupld guys that had them and liked them then talking a guy at JARD I felt confident that it was going to be a good unit , I generaly like Timney for Rugers but he wanted a very light pull weight , so I ordered one up , my mistake !!!

Anyway if any of you guys need a factory Ruger trigger or sear drop me a line

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.