Ithaca/BSA rifle info??

Slazarz

I have a Ithaca/ Bsa 300 win mag rifle. Anyone else own or shot one of these? Not much info on web. I know it is a cf-2 that is about all I can find. What would one be worth in unfired near perfect condition?

Thanks for the help!!

Scott

BSA stands for Birmingham Small Arms and from what you describe is a BSA North American Model CF2 which was imported and distributed by Precision Sports Inc., Ithaca New York after 1968. This is BSA's updated version of the CF2 which is basically an upgraded version of the Monarch action. As unfired near perfect condition as you describe in my opinion be in the range of 700-900 US dollars. This is just a rough guesstimate as it's condition would have to be verified to establish a real value.

As this model BSA being a shooter I'm very satisfied by the one I have shot and it was not fussy about the diet it was fed. All bullets from 110 Gr trough 220 Gr were well within the half inch standard @ 100 yards.

Thanks for the reply!! Anyone else have one of these?

Hi SlazarzI,

You peak my curiosity. I own an Ithaca Bsa. I found one in Washington state just one serial number off of mine. If you don't mind me asking, what is the serial number On yours so we can compare. They sure are a sweet rifle and very nice looking also. proud to have one in my collection.:)

Deadeyes

I have a BSA 7mm Rem Mag that was imported by Eagle Arms. I've been trying to find info on them without much luck. Thinking about using the action for a build. Stocks and triggers are almost impossible to find.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.