Introducing myself

OldGuyHunts

Good morning, everyone. I've enjoyed reading everyone's post and reading all about the latest and greatest cartridge/rifle/glass combo's. I'm pretty old school and don't have any of the high speed Ferrari's some of you have, but do have a number of Model T's that print well under a minute out to 1000, including a McGowan re-built Winchester M70 in 300 Win Mag. I'm just a fan of 30/06 and 300's and am having a new custom 30/06 built. Maybe one day I'll grow up and get a Lamborghini. Anyway, keep posting and I'll keep learning.

Wow, I didn't expect such a welcome from so many people. This is my first forum so I'm really getting out of my comfort zone. You guys all sound like very nice folks. I'm sure I'll learn quite a bit and may be able to help some new shooters. Thanks for your comments.

I moa at a 1000? That does not sound like a model T. Welcome from North Carolina.
Hi Rick. Thanks for the welcome. As for the Model T quote, I'm just old school and have a love for great looking wood stocks. I have a couple of glass stocks, but most of my rifles are higher end Winchester's and Winchester Super Grades. One of these days I'll find and buy a Weatherby Lazermark in 257 Weatherby Magnum. I won't try and accurize that one, but the rest have been worked on, re-barreled, floated and bedded and are very accurate with my worked up hand-loads.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.