Please allow myself to introduce myself

We
Ahoy! I'm just a guy looking to make first round impacts on stuff from a long ways away. I'm here to take in what all everyone has to offer and maybe even be able to contribute a little along the way.
Welcome from Alabama the Beautiful. Home of Governor MeMa.Kay Ivey. Land of the free so far. People don't do crazy stuff here, like gang rob stores, everyone is armed here. To the teeth.

Welcome to the forum! What kind of shooting do you like to do these days?
I stumbled into an outlaw precision rifle club in southeastern NC and got bit by the big pretty good. I shot my first match with an unbraked 13 lb 30-06 lmao! I've since dialed that down (or up?) to a 260 which was being spun up before I knew how much I enjoyed competing. So I've been retrofitting that to be a sort of hybrid race/hunting rig. The comps serve a dual purpose-to keep the competitive spirit alive since I can no longer run a 4.8 forty, as well as make me a better hunter. I've effectively extended my reach by learning to control buck fever via the fundamentals of marksmanship, stress inoculation being on the clock, and learning to build stable positions from less than ideal props, to include shooting support side. It's been fun and the results are speaking for themselves when it's time to get the freezer packed. I believe I recognize a few names from another forum.