Allow myself to introduce... myself.

Basher42

Howdy!

Been lurking here for awhile and finally figured I'd join. I've referenced data here on various subjects off and on, and finally bit the bullet thanks to the Sherman Short series of cartridges, in particular the 7SS. I've read through the 7SS vs 7SAUM thread (yes, all 26 pages!), and I THINK I've settled on the 7SS. Being a total noob when it comes to reloading, we'll have to see if I feel like tackling one before the PVA barrel certificate I have reaches it's deadline and I have to choose!

Anyway, never been a big hunter, mostly a shooter. I long to get into it, but my father wasn't a hunter so I don't have much of my own to go on. I've had a mentor or two in the past who took me out for quail and javelina (both fun but ultimately fruitless hunts!), and my own time has never allowed it in recent years.

I'm "studying" for a career as a heli pilot, and imagine myself working in and around remote areas throughout my career, so I'm sure it'll happen. Until then, I'll learn what I can here and enjoy the journey!

Well crud....
howdy, welcome, and have a good time learning.
There are som smart folks and some know it alls.lol
Good luck and enjoy :D

Thanks, everyone! Looking forward to a long and happy membership here. I've been on AR15.com since 2002, SnipersHide since 2004, and various other forums for about as long, so I'm planning to stick around awhile! :)

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.