initial 107 matrix accuracy test.

I gave the Matrix bullets one more go yesterday.
all bullets shot were within .2grains in weight.

Used a primer change in one load and dropped the powder charge in both loads .5 grains. initial testing was at 2830 fps, these loads were 2775 fps.

I shot 3 shots at 450yards with the SMK at 400 yards, they were at 1.010 inch, this loads charge was dropped .3 grains from my initial testing were I shot the 1.350 5 shot group at 600. This load averaged 2824 fps.

I shot 2-5 shot groups with the matrix bullets, one group two grouped with a 1.8 inch spread between them. The other was a random group of 2.3 inches.

I then moved to 100 yards thinking the 4-6 mph wind was getting the best of me and shot a .695 4 shot group with the matrix load.

I shot a 10 shot group with the SMK and 8 of those went into .170" 2 walked left, actually the first and last bullet sending the group to .534"

Oh by the way here is a pic of the rifle.
http://www.centershotrifles.com/gallery/img_rifle/Remington700_Brux_6mmBR_Mcmillian.jpg

This concludes my testing and report.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.