I-pod Touch, isnipe app

Just another handy shooting app, Nikon's Spot On Ballistic's Program. $5 to buy or free if you use it on your home computer. It has g7 tables and if you are using an iphone it will ask you if you want t use the current weather data where you are located so you don't have to enter it. Lot's of good information and definitely an app I think worth owning.
Yes, it is available for the android too.

After messing around with Shooter I think it has some serious glitches. I entered 3 .284
bullets - 168 Berger VLD, 160 Accubond, and 160 SBT .It neither listed or allowed me to enter a BC for the VLD. For the other two, the BC didn't change when going from G1 to G7. And worst of all, it had the VLD dropping approx. 30 inches more at 1000 yds than the other two when velocity and all other conditions were the same. The listed VLD trajectory is pretty close to reality but the other two are way wrong.

Go to the website and send what you found to Sean. He has answered both my questions in under 48 hours or told me when he was looking at making the next round of enhancements or additions.

The more feedback the better the tool will become. I have not had an issue so far but have only used 3 calibers and all with the VLD's at this point.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.