Which I Phone 7 ballistic app

trueblue

Just got a new I Phone 7.
Was a Motorola guy before that, and had Shooter Ballistic app on my Motorola phone.
I was thinking of trying the Applied Ballistics program, but
I have read about some difficulties with using it.
So, my question is, for those that use Applied Ballistics program ,is it worth the extra cost of the download over Shooter app, and how difficult is it to use?

Balistic AE works well with iPhones. If you do a search in the top right hand corner of this website, you will find many threads/reviews of various programs.

Just because you have a new phone doesn't mean you need to purchase another Shooter app. You can simply transfer to the new phone. I have switched twice and all of the different guns, and BBLS I had stored transferd to my new phone. Cost...$0.00.

Unless you knew that and are simply looking for a change. Then...never mind. :D

Tod

Balistic AE works well with iPhones. If you do a search in the top right hand corner of this website, you will find many threads/reviews of various programs.
Most of the threads brought up with a search were from back in 2012.
I am sure things have changed since then.

We have been using Streloc (free one) and I changed to an iPhone 7+ a few weeks ago and bought the Pro version, it has been pretty much on for my shooting partner and I.

Did not know that was possible going from Motorola to Apple

I went from Motorola to Apple and had to repurchase Shooter. I believe but may be wrong that on Shooters website it says you cannot transfer from one system to the other. If you have a Motorola phone and get another you do not have to repurchase the App. I am happy with Shooter and it has always been very close. Thinking about A.B. now because I have switched to Berger Bullets. Shooter still seems to be doing a good job for now though.

Another one here for Strelok Pro. Has been working great for me out to 500 yards. Haven't shot much past that so far, so I can't comment on that.....yet. Also have bullet
drop + but like StrelokPro much better. Love all the options that comes with StrelokPro.

Applied Ballistics hasn't worked properly on my two latest iPhones. There seems to be a major problems with Applied Ballistics and Apple OS versions.

I use Shooter with confidence.

Note that Shooter is no longer supported. Don't know why but it isn't.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.