Applied ballistics on I phone problems

We have been taking this issue very seriously, unfortunately it has not been an easy road for us to fix this. We have switched to doing all the coding for iOS internally, and have been making steady progress.

I would first off like to say, this issue is isolated to only AB Mobile on iOS. This is not something could have, nor did affect any other iOS programs like the software for the Kilo 2400. The Kilo 2400 ABS app was written entirely internally. The AB Mobile iOS app was written in part with the help of a 3rd party. This will never be the case again. That issue was isolated to that app alone because of this. We learned our lesson, and we are doing all iOS coding 100% internally, and have been for a while now.

The work around in the video that was released has been highly successful. However, we have been hard at work on a fix. The latest version was released about January 12th (right before SHOT). We are still working out a coupe more things, as well as working on implementing the bullet library update. The goal is to release AB Mobile Android with the new bullet library, and AB Mobile iOS with the new bullet library together.

We know this has been rough. We are working hard on getting this situation up to date, as well as a couple other things. But there are a couple of things I can 100% assure you:

1) The bug with AB Mobile iOS is strictly isolated to that app only.
2) We have been working diligently on a new version for you.
3) The version we are testing internally not only has a working fix in it, but also is getting the new bullet library.
4) The goal is try and release both versions(Android & iOS) with the new library at the same time.

IMG_0118.png

Ya it's frustrating. I've posted on several forums with no success other than to "just jump between G1 and G7 until it's close with your DOPE" or try a manual bullet entry. Are you freaking kidding me?! It's supposedly an iOS issue with the newest iOS. It's been PLENTY long enough to resolve that if any manpower was dedicated to do so. They are just plain lazy and want to pimp there new product. I don't like any other calculator, but this is just plain ridiculous. What's really embarrassing is the only bullets I have issues with are Bergers. At least take care of your own brand. DOC is great about answering questions, but at some point someone needs to fix the **** thing. I have to use different apps for different guns.

apple gave me a full refund on mine

I updated it Thursday. Fixed all my problems! Hope it works well for everyone else. Updated bullet library is nice. DA fix is also welcomed.

While most users will do well with just a simple update. We do recommend a clean install of this version of the app. That is only one of a couple updates that are coming this year. We have some more surprises in stock.

What about the new EBR-4 reticle from vortex ?

We are currently tracking and logging reticle requests. If you wish to request a reticle addition please submit a support ticket to [email protected]. I cannot guarantee any one reticle will be added, or a time frame to the next drop of reticles. However we are taking requests seriously and logging everyone of them.

We are currently tracking and logging reticle requests. If you wish to request a reticle addition please submit a support ticket to [email protected]. I cannot guarantee any one reticle will be added, or a time frame to the next drop of reticles. However we are taking requests seriously and logging everyone of them.

Just saying you have the old vortex Viper PST reticles , now theres a brand new vortex PST gen 2 scope out with a new reticle . EBR-4

Just saying you have the old vortex Viper PST reticles , now theres a brand new vortex PST gen 2 scope out with a new reticle . EBR-4

I am going to release an email, and FB post about us continuing to document reticles. The way it will most likely work, is the next top 10 reticles requested get in. I am tracking these through email, which are logged in a sheet. The best way to get numbers up on anyone reticle that is wanted, is to submit a support ticket so we have a traceable reference. I have not received 1 request for that reticle.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.