i need scope mounting help/ideas

yzm19

i have a sendero 300rum and a burris tatical fullfield 2 4.5x14. i was thinking about night force rings and bases,but i think they are only in 30mm. which i dont have...
so i was thinking about nightforce bases with badger rings???? that way when i get the funds ill be able to upgrade to a nightforce scope, rings,and defensive edge aci/acd combo ring cap.

also what angle cosign mount is god??badger? wich one they have two styles

who makes a anti cant device thats good, i dont really like the one that sticks up an inch or so?

thanks for the help

If you plan on switching scopes in the future I'd just get the 30's now and use inserts instead of buying twice. I dont't know about the upgrade to Nightforce rings, Badger is about as good as it get. If it's a 40 objective I've got some M4 1" rings I would part with for a resonable price.

I don't know about the Badger's but the Brownells nylon type shims will. They are straight on one end and have a shoulder that goes toward the rear.

I used them last summer until my scope came in.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.