I need a Remington Sendero quick!

I have a problem. I good problem I suppose. I have an opportunity to use a company credit to buy a rifle. It expires at the end of the month and needs to be sorted early next week (by 5/13/2014). The next rifle on my list was going to be a Remington Sendero in 300 Winchester Mag.

Does anybody have a source for a Remington Sendero 300 wm? The Remington recall has me all messed up. My credit restricts me to a local vendor and the rifle has to be NIB. There are no Sendero's available locally but I have a vendor that mayt ransfer the rifle.

If you pass this on to a vendor, I do not care about the trigger since I will be swapping it out anyway.

Any ideas would be appreciated. If nothing works out,Savage may have a new customer.

Thanks.

Sportsmans Warehouse in Portland had one a couple months ago. They carry them. Give them a call. They also carry the new Remington LR, but only had it in 7mm the last time I was there. I assume you tried Cabelas in WA?

Thanks Barrelnut. I have been working with Sportsman's with no luck. We do have Cabelas but they will not work with the credit I am using. I think my best chance will be some of the custom guys on the forum. I may even be able to have some small custom work done but I will have to work out the details with my vendor before I get too excited.

Good luck--the recall has most stores scared to sell a Remington due to liability issues. If they sold to you, and it had a bad trigger that caused an AD/ND, you could potentially turn around and sue them. You might want to consider a different manufacturer just to use the credit, and then resell later to get funds for the sendero when the recall is over.

Good luck--the recall has most stores scared to sell a Remington due to liability issues. If they sold to you, and it had a bad trigger that caused an AD/ND, you could potentially turn around and sue them. You might want to consider a different manufacturer just to use the credit, and then resell later to get funds for the sendero when the recall is over.
I heard from an inside source that WalMart hasn't even sen there remingtons back they're just sitting on them and waiting all the guns are in there back rooms waiting on Remington to tell them what to do with them...

I heard from an inside source that WalMart hasn't even sen there remingtons back they're just sitting on them and waiting all the guns are in there back rooms waiting on Remington to tell them what to do with them...

I've heard the same thing, gohring. I was in contact with one of their "authorized repair centers," and they've been told to sit tight and wait for new triggers to be shipped to them. They don't have (therefore I don't as well) any idea of what is making the new triggers different, but they did say that it was a new mfg part number.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.