HS Precision Sporter 2000 Rifles?

two timer

I am looking to purchase an HS Precision Pro Hunter (Sporter Model) in a 300 RUM. Does anyone have any experience with these rifles and further the Pro Series 2000 actions made by HS?

I have what H-S call their "sporter lightweight". It is in between their sporter and lightweight rifle. Mine is chambered in 300WSM. I have been entertaining the thought of selling it. I am getting a new rifle built and I already have a couple of 30 cal magnums.

Its a good solid rifle. I have used it on a Goat hunt this past September. It is THE MOST EXPENSIVE rifle I have owned to date (but Shawn is going to change that for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ). And since I need to come up with some cash to complete my new rifle I figured this would be the one to sell.

i bought a pro-hunter last summer. i had a minor problem with it, stock came chipped.they have exellent service. on the positive side . it shoots better than i can. i would buy another if i needed one.its a .300 win.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.