Howdy y'all.

Bandy

Two steps from hell, three steps from heaven.
FNG reporting in from Ohio. I looked around for an intro thread ( a bit overwhelming how much you guys have here ) didn't find it/one so I figured this would be the next best thing.

Well the back story..... I hunt for squirrels, Turkey, whitetails, and the dreaded wabbits. Whistle pigs are juicy targets of opportunity. Self admitted river rat. MUDDY RIVER BANKS ALL THE WAY! Flatheads are my primary targets but will gladly go after gar.....mmmmm tasty.

And I spend way to much time working for a living. Anywho Im looking to pickup as much info as I can and hopefully add where I can.

Cheers mates. .....oh 24 pack is in the cooler.

Welcome to the forum! There's actually a section called "Member Introduction" but with so many sections on this forum it kinda gets lost in the choices.

Welcome Bandy! You will enjoy this site, and the search engine works really well.

Ca hunter on the left coast.

Welcome,

Whistle pigs=gophers/ground squirrels?

Flatheads=catfish?

Up here where I am in the Flathead valley, Flatheads are an Indian tribe. So I am sure that is not what you meant.:D

You sound like my kind of guy. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.