Hey y'all, where you been?

4ked Horn

Well the weather is cooling off and the hills are calling. I have taken my typical summer break from these fine forums and I gotta say the place looks great. Len I have to hand it to you, you have made some fantastic changes. I am looking forward to prowling around and seeing all the things you have done. It will be good to visit with the old timers and meet the new guys. I'm cleaning off the loading bench and pulling the gongs out of the garage. I'm flipping through the regs and heading to the range. Hunting season, for me, has just begun.

Summer has me camping and geocaching and atv riding and doing cubscout stuff and the typical stuff around the house. The desert here gets hot and dusty and the buzzworms come out so I give the rifles a rest. When the cool winds blow everything changes and we start gearing back up for the hunt. It is always good to come back here. I't has been my favorite forum for quite a while and it just keeps getting better.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.