How to Wash Dishes

BB , this ones for you

Lazzeroni.gif

Where have you been Jimm? There is a lot of antelope to be shot. I have applied for nine permits up near Casper. I like Casper. It is a nice place to hunt. Alcova is a nice reservoir to camp at, although a little windy at times.

Alcova reservoir is a nice place to camp , but

so is the Best Western !

Hey BB , I've been so busy just trying to earn enough moolah to go hunt those lopes again . But.............since you have 9 tags I will just come shoot some of yours .

Just finished eating some of your lope meat ( last of it ) the other night . It was good to the very end . All I have left is some of my Lopes ham and shoulder meat .

Try this sometime whern you've finished washing all the dishes .

Throw some lope meat in the crockpot along with some chicken broth . Dooesnt matter what lope meat it is , shoulder , ham , unidentifiable parts etc. Then let it cook for a day on high . Take it out , drain it , then put it in the smoker uncovered on the racks . Add lots of hickory to the smoke pan ( I'm talking a cookshack electric smoker here ) and let it smpe at around 225 degrees for a coupla hours .

My mouth is running hot water right now just typing about it .

We sure had a blast on our last antelope outing ......................Joel Russo would like to go if his tags dont draw just so .

Who knows , maybe we can do it again . I'm sure that I wont get another " free" big game hunt given to me anytime soon !

p.s. I still have the " meat hauler " trailer and now have a " Quiet " generator

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.