How Fast Is Your Internet Service Provider's Download Speed?

Great Timing Len
We have the cable people coming Monday to test.
Very frustrating here to say the least.
Results are:
61 KB/S download
91 KB/S upload
Global rank of 3%
Country rank of 1%

Has anyone tried the
Automatically Boosts PC Performance download
on the right of the Summery page?

Mike

IP Address:
76.164.102.97 (CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS)
Last Test Date:
1/3/2009
Total Tests Taken:
Fastest Download:
3046 kb/s
Fastest Upload:
536 kb/s
Average Download:
3046 kb/s
Average Upload:
536 kb/s

<50 miles away

GameHauler, don't download the 'Automatically boosts PC performance' - I tried it, my computer started freezing up, and now I can't seem to uninstall the **** thing. THIS SUCKS BIGTIME!!!!!!

Anybody have any suggestions? How can I go back to a setting on my computer, before I downloaded that crap?

Two things to try. Go to "Settings" and then "Control panel" and then to "Add or Remove programs". Find it and remove it.

As a last resort there is a thing called "Restore". Go to MS windows website and see if you want to use it. It resets the computer to a time a few days ago. Anything you did since the last "Restore Date" is lost.

Buffalobob, I had been trying to uninstall it in my add/remove programs - it wouldn't allow it to be removed. I then found a system restore in my list of programs, set it to yesterday and 'bammo' worked like a charm - YOU'RE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!

I appreciate the help immensely.
Slymule

Verizon FiOS (fiber):

In case the image doesn't work, that's 19665 down, 5281 up. Just upgraded from DSL, LOVE it :)

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.