How about let’s see them Reloading Benches

Just wondering if anyone would want to share some pics of their reloading bench setup and details on gear they use!

My first post since I am the FNG. Here is my amateur set up. Been reloading for 2 years. I have lurked here during that time. Hello.

Attachments

• 20190616_145341-2448x1836.jpg
    20190616_145341-2448x1836.jpg
    455.9 KB · Views: 127
Only pic that I have. Reload bench is in the garage, the only room in the house fully insulated with heat & A/C. Uline 8' maple topped bench with risers, shelf, bin rail, 6' LED light, and steel 'peg-board'. White wash-down wall liner clamped in place keeps the lathe chips from invading and reflects some light.

Components and some tooling live in the file cabinet. Bin rail has mostly been a bust, no good place for it. Should have bought the shelf divider as that would help hold the manuals in place.

Inline Fab mount system should be considered by all who have limited space. Right now I have only the mount for the RC and a blank that I intend to bolt a vise to. Pic was taken just before they were installed, which is why the press is clamped rather than bolted to the bench top.
I've been considering getting a different press and will get that mount if required.

i-fKHCmTv-L.jpg

My reloading room is my garage, I'm rearranging things and getting of things, I don't need any longer.
Newly built, my preference is lots of counter top space, so I can work on guns, and other projects too.
I didn't know which way to go expanding my reloading bench or expanding just the top out some. It will be bringing the top out some 3/5 inches using 3/4" plywood. Thank you for the idea.

My first post since I am the FNG. Here is my amateur set up. Been reloading for 2 years. I have lurked here during that time. Hello.

LOL!
Welcome to LRH!

Ummm... is that a Snow Globe behind your scale? If so, is there anything we should know? Hahahaha!!

Truth is I'm thinking of putting one behind my scale, heard it aligns vortices and keeps powder fairies away... is that true?

Just felt like bustin on the new guy!

Glad you finally posted after 2 years!

See what you been missing?

Hahahah!

The
LOL!
Welcome to LRH!

Ummm... is that a Snow Globe behind your scale? If so, is there anything we should know? Hahahaha!!

Truth is I'm thinking of putting one behind my scale, heard it aligns vortices and keeps powder fairies away... is that true?

Just felt like bustin on the new guy!

Glad you finally posted after 2 years!

See what you been missing?

Hahahah!
The snow globe keeps the bad juju away. Lol

No pic, too embarrassed by the mess all around it but this thread gave me a terrific find! I was trying to make it look better for a pic when I noticed I have a 5 gal bucket deep under bench with grocery style plastic bags in it. SO I said WTH and started to pull it out and noticed it was way too heavy to be bags only. Reached down to bottom of bucket and HOLY Crap!!!!! Sometime in the far distant past I must of purchased about 200 pieces of 300WM Remington brass and threw it into the bucket and completely forgot about them until now. I bet they have been there over 15 years!!!! Although I stopped using Rem brass years ago, I am so short on 300WM brass I will cycle these through the mill for sure. So thanks for the thread Remmie!!!!!

Well, here is my humble setup in the basement. It has gotten the job done for many a year. I have accessorized with a Tony Montana (Scareface Al Pachino) photo and the dog picture from Goodfella's. My happy place!:) Enjoy.

Attachments

• IMG_0674.JPG
    IMG_0674.JPG
    670.8 KB · Views: 113
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.