How about let’s see them Reloading Benches

8FB1FF83-C2D4-4F88-A6D9-D024438A69F5.jpeg
This is my setup so far. I have a room out in my garage that is 16x12 with all my stuff in it.

Just finished and not quite moved in, sorted out yet. Its an insulated shop, within a 36x50 insulated metal garage. I have a mini-split a/c that I use when needed. I have Dillon 550, Rock chucker, and vises on QD type mounts for the bench. Shop is almost 16x16. The plastic freezer curtain wall is so I can also rebuild engines when I want.
Office chairs are for b.s sessions and poker!
20190615_215914.jpg
20190615_215844.jpg
20190615_215816.jpg
20190615_215804.jpg

I am one of the lucky ones, reloading and gun room in basement with A/C. I live in Southwest VA. I walk from the basement to the shooting bench , maybe 15yd....Nothing behind my house for miles, do quite a bit of shooting.
We also have a clay pigeon thrower mounted to the Bush Hog, works great and anchored very well. Just park the tractor wherever you want and have at it. Can' send pics right , am on vacation , will try to remember when I get home

I am one of the lucky ones, reloading and gun room in basement with A/C. I live in Southwest VA. I walk from the basement to the shooting bench , maybe 15yd....Nothing behind my house for miles, do quite a bit of shooting.
We also have a clay pigeon thrower mounted to the Bush Hog, works great and anchored very well. Just park the tractor wherever you want and have at it. Can' send pics right , am on vacation , will try to remember when I get home
That is a dream come true with a shop and range all in one.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.