Horus Vision Scope

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by 30-338, Feb 13, 2008.

1. 30-338

30-338 Well-Known Member

I just bought a Horus Vision scope off of Craigslist. I got it for a song and it was brand new. I have been aware of their approach to reticle design for a few years now, and I have wanted to play around with one...Anyone ever used or had an experience with one???? The reticle looks intriguiging...
    Horus Vision - System 5

The one I bought is the H70 with SMOA Varmint with First focal plane and I am looking forward to using it What do you think??? 30-338

2. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

Once you make it through the clutter it should be a great scope.

that is to say it may take a little getting used to.

Buy hey a good deal is a good deal.

3. 30-338

30-338 Well-Known Member

cluttered reticle

Roy...I have heard that too but had never held one or looked through it in person...now I can make my own determination...One thing I have noticed so far (even though I haven't mounted it or shot a rifle with it) is that the lines look very small at lowest power (apprx. 6.5 x) but they look a lot better at higher magnification since it is front focal plane..I hope to try it soon...Thanks for the input 30-388

4. Capt Academy

Capt Academy Well-Known Member

I also am considering getting the Horus Vision Raptor. I plan on building a 338RUM and using it on this rifle. Let me know what you think, once you start using the scope.

Thanks