Horus vision Scopes?

kc

Lets get us a good fire going, For quite some time I have seen the Horus vision Scopes out on the Market and in my opinion, we have a problem of Information Overload.
Thats just My opinion..I dont have the answers every time so bare with me.
In your opinion what do you think and or know about there scopes.

I haven't had the opportunity to look through one yet but I like their reticle designs (might be too busy for others though).

ret_h37_4_lg.gif

Looks like a very good design but having only 1 year of warranty (unless it has changed recently) turned off my interest.

Ed

Last edited:
I have the HAWK scope on my 300wsm. I have jumped it to 3 diffrent rifles no issues. Scope have very good glass. They are made by HAKO of Japan.

Only issue I have is with the software and getting support for it from HORUS vision. The software works great if you install it correct. But then you can not move it to another system without calling them for another code.

I will buy another one

I like the concept a lot although they need a less busy reticle for hunting purposes. They have got to fix their warranty though if they want to make any kind of impact.

Hako of Japan makes very good glass and tough scopes so they should be of good quality. I don't know if Horus just uses their glass or if they build their scopes too.

I hear its to busy alot. But the truth is it isnt at all. Once you have trained with it a bit you are fatser with it than turrets. Not that that matters for hunting. It is much simpler than you think.

Which reticle are you referring to? How do you like the other aspects of the scope?

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.