"horns longer than ears"??

Frog,

This is getting so d@mn complicated I think I'll just hunt coyotes. Each dead coyote = that much fewer coyote farts (methane). As we all know methane is 10 times more harmful to global warming than Co2. (No lie.)

Honestly, SOLID COPPER BULLETS? Oh, that's right, those antelope are very hard to kill and there is nothing more dangerous than an enraged antelope. So many hunters have been felled by them due to poor bullet penetration. Like I said, complicated - like my wife. Now take my wife - please!

Eric B.
Funny

All,
just got the NDOW Big Game manual in the mail today. I see there are MANY more areas open to "Horns longer than Ears". So now I'm thinking I'll try for both, since I'm eligible, in the best area I can find.

Eric B.
P.S. I hope those pesky NDOW officers don't catch me using my drone mounted camera and receiver screen to scout. And all of my hired scouts/drivers will be using citizens band radios. That's legal, right? ;o) Am I allowed to shoot while my ATV is moving? My pickup? At night with a big spotlight? Night vision? Thermal scope?

WHAT?? None of the above? NDOW are such killjoys.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.