"horns longer than ears"??

If it was me I would use a magical 6.5 CM
With a magical unicorn bullet so the antelope just run up jump in the truck and die, it will also help the drought and stop the government because it is a 6.5 CM
I think your funny. But here is a website for a company actively used for the purpose. Their website is http://weathermodification.com/resources.php hope this will clear up what I am talking about. Its been used since for early 60 by the government in warfair. Just something to think about.

My family is all former military and my dad when he got back out of nam has preached this and much more since the day I was born.
I get it.
Sorry about the rant one of the guys here was doubting what I was saying. I know about this because of the same involvement with my family also serving in the military for generations. Just trying to open the eyes of the sheep a little.

great white...,
As a matter of fact I am using the magical 6.5 CM in a Browning X-Bolt Pro "mountain" style light rifle.
But since I do a bit of long range competition with a 6.5 CM Ruger Precision Rifle I felt hunting with it (except for bull elk) was best B/C I'm pretty familiar with the ballistics of both the 140 ELD-M and 143 ELD-X rounds.
And both rifles have mil/mil turrets and reticles which I like for checking range against my laser rangefinder binoculars. Keeps me in practice in case the LRF in the binoculars go tits up.

Eric B.
And here's hoping a speed goat "runs into" one if my 6.5 CM pills. I can drag its gutted carcass to my car so no need for it to jump into the car. But... ;o)

So, to summarize, if you get the "ears shorter than horns" tag, you will heat up the climate by 0.5 degrees in 10 years. If you get the "horns longer than ears" tag, you will cool the climate by 0.5 degrees in 10 years. If you shoot your antelope with a 6.5 CM, you will negate any climate change but ONLY if you use an all copper bullet. Please choose wisely. The earth is counting on you. (And if you shoot your antelope with a .270 Win, you have doomed us all because it apparently s-cks since it can't shoot 225 grain bullets at 3,000FPS through a 1-10 twist barrel.)

Frog,

This is getting so d@mn complicated I think I'll just hunt coyotes. Each dead coyote = that much fewer coyote farts (methane). As we all know methane is 10 times more harmful to global warming than Co2. (No lie.)

Honestly, SOLID COPPER BULLETS? Oh, that's right, those antelope are very hard to kill and there is nothing more dangerous than an enraged antelope. So many hunters have been felled by them due to poor bullet penetration. Like I said, complicated - like my wife. Now take my wife - please!

Eric B.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.